Took the dog and My Hog out for some Skoggin'. You know...skiing and Hogging.
Supe prefers the Hog because she likes to bark at it.
I prefer to ski in such conditions.
The known unknown: how would the Hog do in real snow?
My Hog wallowed.
But I knew this beforehand.
My Hog is great in marginal conditions, on frozen trails, and in 1 to 2 inches of snow.
But, as I confirmed tonight, that's about its limit.
I'm reading a book about Assholes. It's really funny and philosophical, but it makes me wonder just how big of an asshole I am.
My lovely wife and I saw the movie Wild the other night. Pretty good stuff. Ol' Reese Witherspoon pulled it off. Actually, she really did a couple of times, but that only added to what was already a good performance. Kind of a Hollywood ode to longhaul backpacking, as weird as that sounds.
I'm still pretty much hooked on The War on Drugs, especially "Under the Pressure", "Red Eyes", "Ocean In between","Baby Missiles" and "I Was There."



No comments:
Post a Comment