Trails I've Ridden
What My Wife Calls My Bragging Wall:
Ohio: CVNP Trails, Camp Tuscazoar, 2 Ton Falls, Medina Reagan, Royalview, Bedford, West Branch, Mohican, **Vulture’s Knob, Lake Hope, Alum Creek, Dillon, The Wilds, AEP Lands, Wayne National Forest/Marietta, Findley
Michigan Island Lake, Highland, Proud Lake, Hickory Glen, Novi Tree Farm, Addison Oaks, Merrill, Luton, Pontiac Lake, ***Potowatomi, Brighton, Yankee Springs, Fort Custer, ***Big M, North Country Trail segments Dilling to Marilla, Timber Creek/Freesoil, Baxter Bridge, Kipp Road, *Copper Harbor, Boyne Highlands, High Country Pathway, Bass River, Stoney Creek, Hungerford, Hines Trails, Bruno's Run, Marquette North and South, Harlow Lake
Florida Hannah State Park, Jacksonville
West Virginia ****Cooper’s Rock, **Davis, Slatyfork, Watters Smith, Two track to Wonder Falls/Big Sandy River Gorge, Big Bear, Mountwood, Kanawha, North Bend, Spruce Knob, Valley Falls, ***North Fork Mountain, Kennison Mountain**
Pennsylvania Moraine, Brady’s Run, Laurel Mountain, Tomlinson Run, Quebec Run, *Apollo/Roaring Run, Northpark, Bavington, Allegrippis, Blue Knob, 2 Mile Run, Tussey Mountain, Rothrock/Cooper's Gap, Kennerdell
Virginia **Carvin’s Cove, Massanutten, Elizabeth Furnace/Signal Knob Harrisonburg/Reddish Knob
New York Ellicottville
Maryland ***Gambrill/Frederick Watershed
North Carolina Dupont, Pisgah: Turkey Pen, ***Bennet Gap, ***Daniels Ridge, Bracken, Black Mountain, Long Branch. ***Kitsuma, Rocky Knob, *Dark Mountain, Warrior Creek
Arizona Sedona: Highline, Slim Shady
California *Sequel Demo
South Dakota *Storm Mountain, Tinton Trail
Utah: St. George/Hurricane: Zen, Barrel Roll/Suicidal tendencies, Gooseberry, Guacamole, JEM
**Brown County Indiana
* My favorites
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Cooper's Rock WV
^So I'm checking out his cool rock column. As I approach it, I hear a rustling sound on the other side. I walk around and check out Scott Run gorge, and something falls down from on top of the rock, a stick or something. then I hear another rustling sound. I walk back around the rock and see a mother bear and her two cubs running away down the logging road. Those damn things somehow were up on top of that rock, and crawled down went I walked around the other side. I feel lucky to have seen them. And to not have had to wrassle with momma bear.












No comments:
Post a Comment