Trails I've Ridden


What My Wife Calls My Bragging Wall:

Ohio: CVNP Trails, Camp Tuscazoar, 2 Ton Falls, Medina Reagan, Royalview, Bedford, West Branch, Mohican, **Vulture’s Knob, Lake Hope, Alum Creek, Dillon, The Wilds, AEP Lands, Wayne National Forest/Marietta, Findley

Michigan Island Lake, Highland, Proud Lake, Hickory Glen, Novi Tree Farm, Addison Oaks, Merrill, Luton, Pontiac Lake, ***Potowatomi, Brighton, Yankee Springs, Fort Custer, ***Big M, North Country Trail segments Dilling to Marilla, Timber Creek/Freesoil, Baxter Bridge, Kipp Road, *Copper Harbor, Boyne Highlands, High Country Pathway, Bass River, Stoney Creek, Hungerford, Hines Trails, Bruno's Run, Marquette North and South, Harlow Lake

Florida Hannah State Park, Jacksonville

West Virginia ****Cooper’s Rock, **Davis, Slatyfork, Watters Smith, Two track to Wonder Falls/Big Sandy River Gorge, Big Bear, Mountwood, Kanawha, North Bend, Spruce Knob, Valley Falls, ***North Fork Mountain, Kennison Mountain**

Pennsylvania Moraine, Brady’s Run, Laurel Mountain, Tomlinson Run, Quebec Run, *Apollo/Roaring Run, Northpark, Bavington, Allegrippis, Blue Knob, 2 Mile Run, Tussey Mountain, Rothrock/Cooper's Gap, Kennerdell

Virginia **Carvin’s Cove, Massanutten, Elizabeth Furnace/Signal Knob Harrisonburg/Reddish Knob

New York Ellicottville

Maryland ***Gambrill/Frederick Watershed

North Carolina Dupont, Pisgah: Turkey Pen, ***Bennet Gap, ***Daniels Ridge, Bracken, Black Mountain, Long Branch. ***Kitsuma, Rocky Knob, *Dark Mountain, Warrior Creek

Arizona Sedona: Highline, Slim Shady

California *Sequel Demo

South Dakota *Storm Mountain, Tinton Trail

Utah: St. George/Hurricane: Zen, Barrel Roll/Suicidal tendencies, Gooseberry, Guacamole, JEM

**Brown County Indiana

* My favorites

My Strava Feed


Classic 2Ton30Inch Pics


Artemis and the Pack

Friday, January 24, 2014

WINTER OF MY FUGGING DISCONTENT






Something's wrong with the weather. But more importantly, something is wrong with me because I'm not riding in shorts at Cooper's Rock right now.


Last night's 2ton ride was a ball-freezing affair that ended up giving me a headache. Probably because I was riding a bike with a 20 inch wheel on the back and a 36 inch wheel on the front.
I know: bitch, bitch, bitch.

These guys weren't bitching:
 photo courtesy of MC Flow and the Edge Outdoors


I ran into this wolf pack at Hinckley the other night. They weren't bitching either. 





I wonder if Team Robot ever bitches.

The end.



Crucial update: it seems that my Weather Channel feed for Morgantown is actually data for Morgantown VIRGINIA not West Virginia. Ahhh! East Virginia, not West Virginia!!! I'm a total 'giniar. "Well, Boy Howdy and Whew doggy!!! Am I a dumbass?" he says to himself, "er wot?" (not only did you probably realize my dumbassedness long, long ago, but you probably also noticed the VA instead of the WV in the pic above. Well, I didn't. And, therefore you can blow me). And here I was beating myself up for not just dropping everything and heading south today. 

On the other hand, where the fugg is Morgantown Virginia, and do they have mountain bike trails nearby?And why am I not there??

No comments:

Post a Comment