TROUBLE
FROM THE ANALS OF 2TON 30INCH
I MEAN "ANNALS"
It started off as usual: Dave cut off his finger as Davey JR and I watched.
Even Freaky Snowman Dude likes the best $500 dollars I ever spent on a bike. Too bad the Phantom CX can't bunny hop a curb for shit, but I think we set a record for the quickest flat tire change ever.
Egg covered up the ding he put in Stumbo's carbon Blur frame with a nifty sticker placement.
Way to go, Egg!!!!
OM.........G
O.......No!!!!
These two people were naked. I don't know them.
We're sorry, Jay. We really are. Really, dude. I know you're mad and we should have waited until you got home. We'll come over with a scrotum hair strainer and make everything ship shape. You're right - we have no respect for anything. We're sorry, man.
On the upside, there's nothing quite like raising your body core temperature in the middle of a frigid January ride. I highly recommend it. I felt awesome afterward. Glowing. Radiant. Downright Scandanavian.
1001 uses for electrical tape.
It eventually turned into a ride.
Don't know the name of this place. Apparently, only the innermost high priestess circle of 2ton knows its name. Hah!!! Now I know where it is!! ...but I can't remember it's name. Unfortunately, as well, I believe I left my pack there, with my now-frozen riding chamois from the friendship-ending hot tub debacle/revolutionary experience. This is the second time I have left my pack at a location in the last month. My pack is trying to tell me something. But I'm not listening.
2ton is not a softball team, BTW. But if you think you're badass enough........never mind. We'd just make fools of ourselves.
Things got ugly quick. Some sort of stink bug thing decided to come out of dormancy and lay down the gauntlet. He was quickly surrounded, subjugated, and consumed. He is now part of Egg's bowels.
The end









No comments:
Post a Comment