WARNING: THIS POST IS MOSTLY ABOUT MOUNTAIN BIKES AND LIFE
This one is so good that I'm setting aside my frozen pizza so I can write it:
Ever had one of those days when the crazy little s.o.b. who is representing your equally crazy ex-wife in a bullshit lawsuit against you is told by the court to get his ass in gear and quit jacking you up for thousands of more dollars, and you now know that this shitstorm is finally gonna be over in two weeks, but you also need to find find a trustworthy mechanic to fix your college-aged son's transmission without jacking you up for thousands of more dollars, and so you go down into your garage and start messing around with your mountain bikes and it totally takes your mind off the craziness that I just realized again today that everybody has to deal with in their own life and own way and nobody gets it or totally understands, but it's just part of being a damn human being and making it through the day?Me either!
This one should make us all feel good. And if it doesn't, then you suck.:
I know what some of you bastards are gonna say, but I tell you what, there's nothing like a horse (or a dog) to warm up a cold day. They're smarter than a lot of human beings (unfortunately, that includes me a lot of the time). And they make you realize that there's some big ass creatures out there that have a brain and just want to make it through the day like we do, and we're sharing the world with them, and life gets crazy for them, too, and they deal with it, except:
"Hey, how about that painting of George Bush in the bath tub?"
I get your point, Pops.So I finally get around to cleaning the bikes. It's meditative. Cleansing. Like cutting your toenails. Or washing the sheets. Or painting a room. Or painting a picture of yourself in the shower. Wait a minute...not like that.
Like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment